Friday, January 7, 2011

Why a book review blog?

I love to read.  I will read just about anything; books, magazines, newspapers even the back of the cereal box.   The topics I like to read are biographies, cookbooks, parenting enrichment, novels and books to encourage my spiritual growth.

What I hope to give you through this blog is a review of the books I read coming from the view of a stay-at-home mom and wife.  I’m not a fancy editor of a newspaper or magazine.  I receive no compensation from the publishing companies or authors.  There is no rhyme or reason to the books I choose to read, just whatever catches my eye or a topic I want to learn more about.

I hope that everyone will give me some feedback on the reviews and if you happen to read the book yourself, you’ll give me your own thoughts and feelings.

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment